The beachfront home on Capri you've always dreamed of.
- Your own private terrace with view of Marina Piccola
- Delicious island cuisine at Terrazza Brunella
- Sunbathing and cocktails poolside
A beautiful boutique hotel, within steps of the Belvedere Tragara and Capri's Faraglioni rocks, Hotel Villa Brunella is one of the island's finest four star establishments.
Just for you and a chosen few
Intimate and exclusive, Hotel Villa Brunella offers luxurious accommodation in just a handful of light-filled bedrooms and suites, all of which furnished in classic Mediterranean fashion and equipped with every modern comfort.
Suites open out on to terraces from where to admire marvelous views of the sea and the bay of Marina Piccola.
Restaurant, pool and gym ... with a view
Guests dining at the hotel's panoramic "La Terrazza Brunella" restaurant savor the flavors of Capri's traditional cuisine, surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery imaginable.
With similarly stunning sea views, Hotel Villa Brunella's swimming pool and solarium provide idyllic places in which to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
Want to keep up your fitness regime whilst on vacation? You'll love the hotel's garden gym corner. If it's professional pampering you're after, book a few of Villa Brunella's wellness treatments!
See what guests loved the most
Bars and Restaurants
- Restaurant "Terrazza Brunella"
- Poolside Snack-bar
- Garden Bar
- Swimming pool with hydromassage corner
- Free access to the "Bagni Internazionali" beach club
- Two solariums
- Gym corner
- Television room with maxi-screen for events
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Face and body treatments
- Private terrace with sunloungers, table and chairs
- Satellite television
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Porter service from the port to the hotel and vice-versa
- Boat trips
Villa Brunella is located on Via Tragara', the picturesque pathway which leads to the Punta Tragara viewing point and one of the most spectacular views of 'Capri's Faraglioni'.
The Piazzetta, center of the island's glamorous social life, and Via Camerelle, road lined with designer fashion stores, lie within minutes of the hotel.
Guests can reach the Bay of Marina Piccola by way of the Via Krupp: an incredibly panoramic pathway carved in to the cliff face.