Get the most out of your boat tour of the island of Capri. With our tour you'll see the Amalfi Coast and enjoy a delicious lunch in the delightful village of Nerano, which is famous for its local cuisine and restaurants directly on the beach.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board private luxury motorboat (equipped with cabin, bathroom, shower, sunbathing area, sun awning)
- Expert skipper at the helm
- Tour of Capri by boat, with viewing of Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Salto di Tiberio, and more
- Visit the sea caves of Capri
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling (equipment available on board)
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast
- Arrival in Nerano, disembark and free time for lunch in a traditional restaurant on the beach
- Return to the port of departure
- Soft drinks on board
- Safety equipment
- Entry ticket to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Any other extras
Upon request, we can provide wine, champagne or other alcoholic drinks on board (not included in the cost of the tour).
The Blue Grotto closes during high waves or strong winds. Weather conditions can vary throughout the day; therefore the Grotto may close and reopen several times. As a result, we cannot guarantee access to the cave on the day of your tour.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri