See Pompeii, Sorrento, and Positano in one day from Naples with an expert local driver
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up in Naples
- English-speaking local driver
- Pompeii transfer
- Free time to visit the ruins (about two hours)
- Sorrento transfer
- Free time to visit the town and have lunch (about 1.5 hours)
- Positano transfer
- Free time to visit the village center (about 1 hour)
- Return to Naples
- Pompeii tickets
- Archaeological guide (optional)
- Food and drink
- For groups from 9 to 14 passengers, parking and entrance to limited traffic areas for the minibus is not included: extra charges include parking in Sorrento EUR 10; entrance to Positano EUR 70; parking in Positano EUR 60
- Anything not expressly indicated in the "Includes" section.
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Arrival at the Pompeii archaeological park is around 9:30AM and the return to Naples is around 4:30PM.
For tours to Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "