Enjoy an unforgettable walking tour with your loved ones, as you explore the magnificent ruins of Pompeii. Your expert guide will ensure the tour is engaging for all the kids in your group. Discover this ancient Roman city that was preserved under the ashes of the Mt. Vesuvius eruption nearly 2,000 years ago.
Departure from: Pompeii
Duration 2 hours
From 16 April 2017 to 31 July 2033 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting your guide near the entrance to Pompeii
- Priority skip-the-line access (ticket not included)
- Kid-friendly tour of the ancient city of Pompeii lasts two hours and includes the Roman forum and thermal baths
- Explore on your own with additional free time
- Entrance tickets (children under age 18 enter free of charge)
- Transfer service to and from hotel
We recommend wearing comfortable gym shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples