"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
A full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast with stops in Positano and Amalfi by boat.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 20 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (All days) from 10 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento
- Sail to the Amalfi Coast along the Sorrentine Peninsula, rounding Punta Campanella and passing cliffside villages, sea grottoes, and Furore Fjords.
- Stops to swim in quiet coves
- Relax with drinks and snacks on board.
- One to two-hour stops in Amalfi and Positano with free time to explore by land
- Return sail to Piano di Sorrento with a limoncello toast on board
- On board: wc, life jackets for children and adults, snacks and drinks.
Departure from the port at Piano di Sorrento at 10:30AM. Hotel pick ups begin about an hour in advance, and You Know! will be in touch to let you know the exact time and location of your pick up after booking.
Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »