A private boat tour to savor the beauty of Capri by sea. Sail around the island and swim in the most spectacular bays and grottoes. Visit the Blue Grotto and see the Faraglioni from up close via a traditional island gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 November 2022 to 30 April 2023 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour by traditional wooden gozzo
- Expert skipper
- Italian and English spoken
- Sail includes: Capri's grottoes and a stop at the Blue Grotto, stops to swim and snorkel
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, fresh water
- On board: beach towels, snorkeling masks, Ice chest with mineral water (free)
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (must be purchased directly at the cave entrance)
This tour departs from the port of Capri.
Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"This was the best part of our trip to Capri and the best way to see the beauty of the island!"
"The skipper was very attentive and friendly although he did not speak English. As a minus, they had no diving masks on the boat and no ice. Also not met my requests for extras."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Well you probably you didn’t find your extras on the boat because you didn’t order on the booking page, where you can easily order panini and wine but you have to order and pay ..."
"We was an absolutely amazing experience and our favorite thing we did on our trip!! If you go to Capri you need to do a boat tour with Vincenzo Capri Boats!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us, we hope to see you again regards Vincenzo "