A private boat tour to savor the beauty of Capri by sea. Sail around the island and swim in the most spectacular bays and grottoes. Visit the Blue Grotto and see the Faraglioni from up close via a traditional island gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 May 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour by traditional wooden gozzo
- Expert skipper
- Italian and English spoken
- Sail includes: Capri's grottoes and a stop at the Blue Grotto, stops to swim and snorkel
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, fresh water
- On board: beach towels, snorkeling masks, Ice chest with mineral water (free)
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (must be purchased directly at the cave entrance).
- During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri