A private boat tour to savor the beauty of Capri by sea. Sail around the island and swim in the most spectacular bays and grottoes. Visit the Blue Grotto and see the Faraglioni from up close via a traditional island gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 November 2022 to 30 April 2023 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour by traditional wooden gozzo
- Expert skipper
- Italian and English spoken
- Sail includes: Capri's grottoes and a stop at the Blue Grotto, stops to swim and snorkel
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, fresh water
- On board: beach towels, snorkeling masks, Ice chest with mineral water (free)
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (must be purchased directly at the cave entrance)
This tour departs from the port of Capri.
Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"We had an amazing boat tour by Danieli, this really made our trip! Thank you"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Daniele say thank you for your wonderful review, a hug from Capri!"
"We had a lovely boat ride around Capri. Thanks so much!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us best regards Vincenzo "
"The skipper was very attentive and friendly although he did not speak English. As a minus, they had no diving masks on the boat and no ice. Also not met my requests for extras."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Well you probably you didn’t find your extras on the boat because you didn’t order on the booking page, where you can easily order panini and wine but you have to order and pay ..."