An unforgettable day at sea: tour the island of Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat then cross to the fishing villa get of Nerano on the mainland for an exquisite lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours (Morning)
From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour by traditional wooden gozzo
- Expert skipper
- Italian and English spoken
- Sail includes: Capri's grottoes and a stop at the Blue Grotto, stops to swim and snorkel
- Admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena Lighthouse, Statue of the Scugnizzo, Villa Malaparte, White Grotto, Blue Grotto, etc
- Cross to Nerano for lunch at a waterfront restaurant (own expense)
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, fresh-water shower
- Beach towels, snorkeling masks, ice chest with mineral water provided
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto
- Price of lunch in Nerano
Wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri