A complete tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat to see the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, lighthouse and other spectacular sights from up close. There is also a stop swim and visit the Blue Grotto (only for 3-hour tours).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour by traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Expert skipper who speaks Italian and English
- Sail by Capri's grottoes
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (included in the three-hour tour only)
- Padded sun deck and awning
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Ice chest with mineral water , to be consumed on the boat , not to take way!
- Fresh water shower
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto must be purchased directly at the cave entrance
This tour departs from the port of Capri.
Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholi beverages can be made available on board and upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"We had a lovely boat ride around Capri. Thanks so much!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us best regards Vincenzo "
"It was the best day of my visit in Italy! A lot of fun and beauty."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us!!"
"This was the best part of our trip to the Island of Capri. Thank you Vincenzo for creating such a great time for us to enjoy on the boat and to see the whole of Capri! "
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thank you very much for your review, I hope to see you again in Capri "