A complete tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat to see the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, lighthouse and other spectacular sights from up close. There is also a stop swim and visit the Blue Grotto (only for 3-hour tours).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 6 November 2023 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour by traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Expert skipper who speaks Italian and English
- Sail by Capri's grottoes
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (included in the three-hour tour only)
- Padded sun deck and awning
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Ice chest with mineral water , to be consumed on the boat , not to take way!
- Fresh water shower
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto must be purchased directly at the cave entrance
Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholi beverages can be made available on board and upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri