Explore the historic heart of Naples on this walking tour that includes a stroll through the traditional Pignasecca market
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Afternoon departure from Piazza Municipio and meetup with your local guide
- Walking tour through Piazza Plebiscito and Galleria Umberto
- Stroll along the Santa Lucia seafront promenade, with time to snap photos of the city and bay
- Take in Via Toledo as you walk to the Pignasecca market
- Sample street food enjoy free time to shop
- Walking itinerary that includeds Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, San Gregorio Armeno, and Via dei Tribunali
- End in Piazza Bellini with a stop in a traditional artisan workshop to see how Neapolitan nativity scenes are made and visit the city's Duomo
- Hotel transfers
This tour departs at 4PM from Piazza Municipio (next to the Fountain of Neptune) and finishes at around 7PM. The tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
A minimum of 6 participants is required for this tour to take place.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "