Explore the historic heart of Naples on this walking tour that includes a stroll through the traditional Pignasecca market
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Afternoon departure from Piazza Municipio and meetup with your local guide
- Walking tour through Piazza Plebiscito and Galleria Umberto
- Stroll along the Santa Lucia seafront promenade, with time to snap photos of the city and bay
- Take in Via Toledo as you walk to the Pignasecca market
- Sample street food enjoy free time to shop
- Walking itinerary that includeds Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, San Gregorio Armeno, and Via dei Tribunali
- End in Piazza Bellini with a stop in a traditional artisan workshop to see how Neapolitan nativity scenes are made and visit the city's Duomo
- Hotel transfers
This tour departs at 4PM from Piazza Municipio (next to the Fountain of Neptune) and finishes at around 7PM. The tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
A minimum of 6 participants is required for this tour to take place.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "