Visit the highlights of Naples in little over three hours with a guide, including Piazza Plebiscito, Galleria Umberto, Castel Nuovo, Spaccanapoli, San Gregorio Armeno, and the Duomo
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point in Piazza Municipio and departure on foot
- Guided walking tour of Piazza Plebiscito and environs, including the Galleria Umberto, etc.
- Stroll to the historic center to visit highlights like Spaccanapoli, San Gregorio Armeno, etc.
- End of tour outside the Duomo
- English-speaking guide
- Tickets to museums and palazzi
- Transfers to and from hotels/accommodations
- Food and drinks
Departure from Piazza Municipio at around 9AM and end of tour at the Duomo at around 12:30PM. Guides speak English; other languages available upon request. The tour is free for children under 4. We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing for Naples walking tours.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "