"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Enjoy the striking beauty of the Italian coastline with this boat tour from Sorrento. Explore Pompeii and the luxury island of Capri on this day-tour full of fun and relaxation. All in one day!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
from 19 May 2021 to 1 September 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a meeting point close to your hotel and transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento.
- Transfer by boat to Castellammare di Stabia and a bus transfer from there to Pompeii.
- Two-hour tour of Pompeii with authorized English speaking guide.
- Return to the port to depart for Capri.
- Sail around Capri with stops at the Faraglioni sea stacks, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Marvellous Grotto and all the other points of interest around the island.
- Drop anchor to swim and relax on board with drinks and snacks offered by your skipper.
- Dock at Marina Grande for free time to explore by land (3-4 hours).
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello toast at the end of the day.
- Transfer from the port to the initial meeting point.
- On board: snacks and drinks, snorkeling gear, wc, life jackets.
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€15).
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14.
Departure is at 08.15am with hotel pick-up beginning at 7.30am.
You Know will send precise times and places for pick up after you book and based on your hotel location.
In case of bad sea conditions the itinerary is subject to change as it follows: the visit to Capri will be made before the visit to Pompeii.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »