Amalfi Coast Amazing Tour
Set sail on an elegant and comfortable island gozzo boat from Capri to the Amalfi Coast, sailing by Nerano, Li Galli Islets, and Positano. An amazing private tour by sea of two of the most beautiful spots in Italy: Capri and Positano.
By Amazing Capri Tour
from 7 April 2018 to 31 October 2018
- Private boat tour
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on Capri at 10 am about
- Welcome drink and seasonal snacks to toast to your amazing boat tour of Capri
- Sail towards Punta Campanella to admire the historic Saracen tower from the sea
- Stop in Nerano where you can lunch overlooking the water at one of the most famous restaurants on the coast
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast, stopping in the hidden coves for a swim or snorkeling (equipment included on board)
- Sail along the Li Galli islets, said to be where Ulysses met the sirens
- Dock at Positano so you can visit the center of town by foot
- Minifridge with water, Coke, and homemade limoncello
- Return to Marina Grande in late afternoon
- The gozzo has couches, cushions, a cabin to change in, a bathroom, a freshwater shower, a platform for easy boarding and diving.
- Lunch: I can book a table overlooking the wate at one of the most famous and exclusive beach clubs on the coast, or organize a picnic on board with your favorite foods.
- Wine: you'll find a wine list on board with my selection of local labels, or you can request your preferred wines or other beverages in advance. .
- Visit of the Blue Grotto: tickets cost €14 and must be purchased at the cave entrance. Please let me know in advance if you would like to visit the grotto, so I can organize our arrival at the cave to coincide with the least crowded time of day and check to make sure it's open (the cave closes in case of high winds or waves.)
- Additional time to visit Amalfi: we can also add a stop in Amalfi, for which there is a small extra charge for fuel
The boat tour is private and lasts around 7 hours, and I suggest setting sail at around 10 am to take advantage of the sun.
Our meeting point is the "Check-Point" at the marina of Capri (at the Darsena entrance) in Marina Grande.