"We reserve eat a picnic.Foodwas delicious and the wine was good. The best were the maps of Capri with picnic points. The places was very quiet and far away from the tourist.Gianluca was very warm."
Enjoy a special outdoor food experience with your family in Capri at one of many beautiful locations on the island..... all within walking distance from our restaurant.
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 1 December 2020 (Except on Wednesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- ONE Cooler Bag
- ONE customised picnic location map
- EIGHT biodegradable plates, FOUR cups, Cutlery and serviettes
- Satchels of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
- FOUR bread rolls
- FOUR bottles of water (still or sparkling)
- ONE antipasti platter (prosciutto wrapped grissini, cured meats, mixed hard and soft cheeses, olives)
- TWO Michel'angelo freshly made salads to choose among tuna/octopus/chicken salad; grilled vegetables cous cous salad
- TWO Michel'angelo freshly made pasta/insalata di riso/frittata to choose among farfalle Caprese; farfalle Michel'angelo; frittata Michel'angelo; Caprese insalata di riso
- FOUR slices of Michel'angelo homemade chocolate or lemon Torta Caprese
- ONE fresh seasonal fruit platter
Tell us your ideal location and on arrival we'll give you a customised map of a location that aligns as close as possible. Pick up your Picnic Pack from Ristorante Michel'angelo on your selected pick up day/time.
Bottle of Michel'angelo Aglianico Red Wine € 20.00
Bottle of Michel'angelo Falanghina White Wine € 20.00
Corkscrew € 5.00
330ml Coke or Sprite € 2.50
Picnic Rug for purchase € 20.00
Picnic Rug for hire €5 (plus €15 refundable deposit) € 20.00
Mini bottle of limoncello €8.00
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email requesting your menu preferences. Please specify any extra requests in the Message box of the order form. Extras must be paid for seperately on arrival at Michel'angelo.
Provided by: Michel'angelo (Capri)
A gourmet paradise in the heart of Capri
"We reserved the picnic lunch, which was delicious, and had dinner there, also very nice. Our host was very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed him very much. "
"Amazing! the restaurant is a beautiful quaint out of the way place, but what makes it feel warm and welcoming is, The Owners! The Chief and his wife welcome you with open arms. "
A Cool Spot on a Warm Summer Day
After walking around Capri on a warm summer day, we decided to look for a place to stop for lunch. It had been fairly busy in town, so we were happy to be in a section that was quieter and away from... more »
Very lovely service
The dinner was very fine, and also wine. Service was very good and not to quik or slow. Dishes was delicious and desert very good more »
Our foursome just returned from having lunch. Everyone's food was fabulous. We had smoked mozzarella, raviolis and one had an eggplant dish she said was the best she had ever tasted. The service... more »