Book online for immediate confirmation. 12.000++ hotel rooms booked through our websites.
Capri is a small island of just 10 square kilometers with two towns: Capri and Anacapri. The island is very steep, so it is not always easy to get from one area to another by foot.
Marina Grande (port)
- Pro: near the port, the largest beaches, and the departure point for boat tours
- Con: the area gets very crowded during the day and there are often long lines for public transportation to other areas of the island
- Ideal for: a quick overnight trip
- Pro: the center of the action is in the island's largest town
- Con: far from the seaside
- Ideal for: honeymooners and anyone who loves elegant shopping and a chic nightlife
- Pro: near the seaside and some of the most beautiful beaches on the island
- Con: far from restaurants, shops, and other attractions.
- Ideal for: those who want to relax on the beach and enjoy the view of the Faraglioni
- Pro: a quiet, authentic atmosphere
- Con: the bus between Capri and Anacapri is often crowded
- Ideal for: a relaxing vacation and walking and hiking trails
Map of Capri »