Treat yourself to a day of discovery along the coastlines of Capri and Amalfi. This private tour includes the option of docking to sightsee and shop on land, and a choice of lunch at a seaside restaurant or an on-board picnic!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure around 10 AM
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco plus snacks on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast past highlights like the Saracen towers of Praiano, Furore Fjords, Marmolada waterfall, and Grotta of Pandora.
- Optional stop in Amalfi to explore on land
- Cruise to Capri and sail around the island
- Option to stop on the island to explore on land
- Swim breaks with provided beach towels
- Choose lunch in a restaurant or on-board picnic (optional; extra charge)
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Ground transport
- Docking fees (variable between € 100 and €200) and landing tax (€ 2.50 per person) if you choose to stop on Capri
- On-board picnic or restaurant lunch (available upon request at an extra charge)
- Admission to the Blue Grotto, Amalfi Duomo, and other sights and monuments
- Tips and extras
Eight-hour tour for maximum 12 passengers departing around 10AM and returning around 6PM.
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses!
We can arrange for a light picnic lunch on board, or book a restaurant table for you (meals not included).
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"We had the best day on our private boat tour . Lucca was perfect he was an amazing captain and host. Not only was the day perfect but the booking and process was easy and efficient "
Lucibello : "Dear Desiree, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you had a great day and that everything was perfect! We are also pleased to hear that you have experienced a plea..."
"Great experience with Maurisio as a perfect host and skipper. Good music and the restaurant on the way back was an excellent suggestion of our skipper. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Our best experiences of our vacation in Positano, we had an amazing day. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"