Experience Capri's traditional fishing culture first-hand with this day at sea on a fishing vessel. Try your hand at fishing and relax on board or with a dip in the crystalline waters. End your experience by savoring the catch of the day, prepared according to traditional recipes.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento hotels and transfer Piano di Sorrento port
- Departure for Capri and fishing expedition, with the assistance of an expert fisherman
- Welcome refreshements
- Two hours of free time to explore Capri by land
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Lunch stop featuring traditional regional specialties and the catch of the day prepared on board
- Return sail to Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your Sorrento hotel
- Fishing gear provided; lunch and soft drinks/water all day are included
- Alcoholic beverages
- *Blue Grotto visit: given the long line to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may have time to visit during your free time on Capri. Tickets must be purchased at the grotto entrance for €14
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure is at 9AM, and hotel pick ups begin at 8AM. Exact pick up time will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."